The voice biometrics process is relatively simple...
1. Person repeats a pass phrase three times (creates "base" voiceprint)
2. Base voiceprint is saved in the database
1. Enrolled person repeats a pass phrase (creates "sample" voiceprint)
2. The "sample" voiceprint is compared to the "base" voiceprint
3. If the voiceprints match (based on a probability score), the person’s identity is verified
4. If the voiceprints don’t match, the person is directed to an alternate business process
5 months ago